Al Zahra Hospital Dubai is looking for staff Nurse to join their Oncology Ward department.
Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, located in the heart of Dubai, at Al Barsha, near to Sharaf DG Metro Station
About Al Zahra Hospita
has been designed and developed to provide premium medical care and comfort with modern equipment and a team of professional doctors. Al Zahra Private Hospital Dubai (AZHD) is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha and is commissioned to operate in compliance with Global Accreditation and International Standards. AZHD has A capacity of 187 beds with state-of-the-art facilities; we serve patients with a broad range of individual health services and believe in providing personalized service with the focus on clinical outcome through evidencebased medicine approach. We offer specialized services Anaesthesia, Cardiology / Interventional Cardiology, Emergency (ER), Endocrinology, Ear, Nose, Throat (E.N.T), Family Medicine, Gastroenterology / Endoscopy, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OB/GYN), Out-Patient Dietary Clinic, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Pathology, Paediatrics / Neonatology, Physiotherapy, Pulmonology, Radiology / Interventional Radiology, Urology. Our team of doctors and nurses have immense experience in their respective specialty; all the doctors have global recognition and accreditations. And each team member believes in empathetic listening and performing their actions accordingly. We have built the facility with the latest advanced technology; our ambulance services are highly equipped with accreditation from DCAS (Dubai Cooperation for Ambulance Service) and RTA Level 5, which facilitates Adult, Paediatric & Neonatal emergencies including patient transfer to and from our hospital. All the patient rooms are designed to give utmost comfort while the patient is at the hospital, we also have VIP rooms designed to give the essence of luxury with a view of landmarks like Atlantis, Burj Al Arab and Sheikh Zayed Road. AZHD strives to provide the highest standards of quality care with the healing touch.
• Coordinate patient care-related activities using the nursing process, administering chemotherapy and bio therapy and blood products.
• Managing patients before, during and after procedures, administering medications, maintaining patient’s records, counselling and educating patients and their families and performing emergency treatment as needed.
• Nursing care to pediatric, adolescent, and adult patient population.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• 3-4 year General Nursing Diploma/Degree Current license to practice nursing
• Minimum 4 years of nursing care, with at least 2 years in specialization /experience in Oncology/Hematology Private hospital.
• Current valid registration in country of training and or country of last employment Desirable.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
• Care Delivery,
• Involvement of Patient and Family in Care,
• Health Promotion and Health Protection,
• Maintenance of Care Records,
• Management of Resources in a Cost-Efficient Manner
Personal Abilities / Competencies:
• Team work
• Client Orientation
• Safety awareness
License / Registration:
• Valid DHA Nursing License / Eligibility Letter
How to apply
Click here to apply