Assumes overall responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the clinical area. Directs, co-ordinates and evaluates the activities of the designated areas for the purpose of maintaining optimal delivery of patient care.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality an advantage
- Current nursing license.
- Five (5) years leadership and management experience desired.
- Specialist training/experience.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP certification as per Speciality.
Interested candidate can send their resume to email@example.com with subject “Staff Nurse, Rehabilitation Unit (Western educated & trained)”
Reference : https://www.ahdubai.com