|MME Ref Number||MCH 170223-5|
|Job Title||Registered Nurse – Medical Ward|
|Business Unit||Mediclinic City Hospital|
|Location – City||Dubai|
|Location – Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Description||Mediclinic Middle East is looking for a compassionate and efficient Medical Inpatient Nurse for a newly available position at Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mediclinic City Hospital was the first multi-disciplinary hospital in Dubai Healthcare City. As a state-of-the-art healthcare facility it has continued to dominate Dubai’s healthcare landscape in terms of the quality of its medical staff, the breadth of services it offers and the standard of equipment it operates.
At Mediclinic we understand that Nurses make an essential part of clinical teams and we pride ourselves on recruiting the best possible candidates.
|Requirements||•Candidates with 3-5 years relevant experience in a medical inpatient ward set up, will be given preference however we are happy to consider candidates from overseas, who have the desired experience and qualifications
•Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country
•Active DHCC/DHA eligibility or license is a definite advantage
• International license if one works outside their home country
•Accreditation experience will be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of Hospital Information System will be noted
• Can function effectively under pressure in a fast paced setting
• Fluent in English and knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
•Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong service culture orientation. At ease functioning in a multicultural environment
• Computer literacy at a basic level
|Key Outputs||•Caring for and educating patients about their conditions, as well as establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families
•Guidelines of International Patient Safety Goals and evidence based practice are adhered
•Adapt and maintain a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the importance and value of the customer, and act accordingly
• Demonstrate technical and clinical proficiency and comprehend its impact on work/unit/patient outcomes
• Participating in patient client safety and risk minimizing activities
• Service culture orientation is integrated and demonstrated in daily activities
|Other Information||We are the largest private healthcare provider in the UAE.
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic International, a private hospital group with three operating platforms in Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia), Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates, and a 29.9% shareholding in Spire Healthcare, a UK-based healthcare group with 38 hospitals. During February 2016, Mediclinic International combined with Al Noor Hospitals Group, with operations mainly in Abu Dhabi. Together with Al Noor, Mediclinic Middle East operates six hospitals and more than 30 clinics in the UAE with more than 700 inpatient beds.